Founder, FMA Strength Institute
I’m the founder of the FMA Strength Institute in Australia. I love to travel the world teaching trainers how to bridge the gap between rehabilitation and S&C through my unique style of infotainment (lecturing meets bad stand up)
Facts About Me
- I am the founder of the FMA Strength Institute in Australia
- I worked as the head of musculoskeletal rehabilitation in a hospital for 2 years managing a whole host of injuries
- I am best known for working with athletes and bridging the gap between rehabilitation and S&C
- I have the annoying habit of laughing at my own jokes
- I have been voted the best looking trainer in the world (by my wife)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s ‘cumming’ quote (Pumping Iron, 1977) was my motivation to take up bodybuilding as a teenager
- Caffeine is my drug of choice (yes I am a coffee snob)
Director, FMA Strength Institute
I’m the guy who connects everything together. The training side, the business side & the marketing and sales. I quarterback and bring all the amazing people together and help monetise what they do.
Facts About Me
- Grew up in entrepreneurial family – dad owned a big printing business and a number of restaurants.
- Studied B.Commerce and worked in the finance industry right out of school.
- One of the youngest financial planners in the city at 23.
- Played football at a high level, national level sprinter but my body kept breaking down. Did a Cert 4 fitness to figure out why (it didn’t help).
- Met Mark Buckley at Paul Chek and Mark blew his mind. Helped re-define who he wanted to be as a trainer.
- Decided to become a PT and quit my $140k/year finance job.
- Partnered with Mark Buckley to run the Business side of FMA.